Before you submit your free Territory Availability Inquiry, please watch Rener's LIVE Business Mastery Webinar in which he goes into great detail on several topics that you will find very helpful:
- Why the Gracie University system is so effective
- How Ryron and Rener "Scaled the Unscalable Martial Art"
- The Territory Reservation Program - How it works
- The Instructor Certification Program - The Four Phases
- The Benefits of Establishing a CTC
- Frequently Asked Questions
Although the "Renergy" is high the entire time, the webinar is over two hours long, so it may be easier to watch in a few sittings.
Once you've completed the webinar, you'll be super motivated, but you'll have at least two questions you'll need answers to: 1) Is your territory available, and 2) What are the monthly fees associated with establishing a CTC?
By submitting the Territory Availability Inquiry, as an individual or as an existing martial arts school, we will have the information we need to confirm that your territory is available. If it is available, you will have the opportunity to reserve the territory for 12 months while you complete the Gracie University Instructor Certification Program (ICP).
Before you submit your Territory Availability Inquiry, please review the existing CTC locations to identify how close the nearest CTC is located to your prospective location.
- The red pin represents Gracie University Headquarters.
- The green pins represent official Certified Training Centers.
- The yellow pins represent reserved territories by prospective CTCs.
Typically we do not open CTCs within five (5) miles of one another (although rare exceptions are made within densely populated areas). If you are located more than five (5) miles from an exisiting CTC, but under ten (10) miles, there is a good chance you will get approved once the CTC Support Team reviews your application.
To verify the availability of your territory, please submit the free Territory Reservation Inquiry. Once it's confirmed that your territory is available, we will send you detailed information regarding the monthly fees associated with establishing a CTC. With this information in hand, you can make sure the Gracie University CTC program is exactly what you’re looking for before you commit to the next steps.